The land we know as Hawai’i has been at the forefront of our alternative news for several reasons of late.
If you missed it; they dedicated a special plot of land designated as an Extraterrestrial visitor landing site, AND, Kauilapele made a personal project out of sorting the past, present and future of his home turf to reject the control of the evil entities and restore the Hawai’ians and their lands as sovereign.
As with any tale of conquest and plunder of native peoples and their lands, it is disturbing, but is coming to an end. It’s inspiring to learn what they have accomplished in this regard.
Now, Neil Keenan is sharing an extension of this undoing of the evils done as it reflects on the rest of us occupying this globe. It is history in the making.
I never saw this coming for Hawai’i, but am so glad it unfolded in this beautiful way. It is heart-warming to see indigenous peoples take back their land and their cultures. If you’ve never been to these Pacific islands, they are enchanting. ~ BP
The Life of The Land is Preserved in Righteousness
By the Keenan Team
“The surrounding ocean and life within and beneath are under my protection. Our history and all the bones of the dead are under my protection. Our culture and traditions are under my protection. Every Kanaka Maoli and non-Hawaiian, who is a citizen or subject of the Kingdom, is under my protection. Everything throughout this Archipelago, to include all the sacred Heiau and ancient burial sites, is under my protection. It is my anointed and sacred duty to protect our Kingdom and perpetuate our culture and traditions so that they continue throughout the ages, well after the time when we are all gone. Every good and bad thing that happens throughout this Kingdom is my kuleana; I am the King and answerable only to Akua, God of the Most High.” His Majesty Edmund Keli’i Silva, Jr., King of Hawaii
As we continue along the golden brick road toward a deeper understanding of relevant geopolitical events occurring on both the national and worldwide stage, let us turn our focus of attention toward The Kingdom of Hawaii. It is little known in the West the process by which the Kingdom of Hawaii was annexed by THE UNITED STATES CORPORATION and later in 1959 to “officially” become its 50th State.
On January 17, 1893, facing the threat of personal injury and possible death of her loved ones, Queen Lili’uokalani was forced to abdicate Hawaiian Sovereignty. Composed primarily of U.S. nationals and backed by the U.S. military, an emergency provincial government seized total control of Queen Lili’uokalani’s nation. The details leading to and surrounding this surrender and subsequent theft of the Hawaiian Kingdom are abominable, illegal and indisputable.
A land of great beauty and mystery, Hawaii was first defiled by Western “discovery” on January 18, 1778, by British naval commander James Cook on his third voyage into the Pacific. At that time, the Hawaiian Islands, effectively isolated from the rest of the world, had an estimated population upwards of one million people and a sophisticated eco-based system of government and self-sufficiency.
Initially revered as gods, Commander Cook and his crew, ironically brought disease and death to the indigenous population and opened the door to end their harmonious way of life and autonomous sovereignty. In less than two years after Cook’s initial contact, death from disease claimed all but 88,000 of the Hawaiian population. Today there are less than 5,000 full-blooded Hawaiians left alive!
This mass culling, whether intentional or not, was a significant first step in a long procession of decimating the original Hawaiian culture, transitioning it from an independent, self-reliant society into an extension of the Western free-trade-dependent system. Today, virtually all food and energy resources must be imported, and its population is held hostage to a two-week cycle of resupply. A protracted disruption to this pattern of constancy would prove catastrophic.
Following Cook’s discovery, Western companies wasted little time establishing a foothold in this virgin paradise. Sugar became the leading export commodity, and by 1840, the forests on the islands of Hawaii, Oahu, Molokai and Kauai were stripped of mountain sandalwood trees, one of the world’s most valuable natural resources.
In 1842, U.S. President John Tyler recognized the Kingdom of Hawaii as a constitutional monarchy, and in 1843, the Kingdom survived an attempted British takeover. The Hawaiian capital was moved in 1845 from Lahaina to Honolulu, and foreigners were permitted to purchase land. Private estates were established, and by 1893, foreigners controlled 90% of the lands of Hawaii.
The Truth is, each and every step along Hawaii’s path from sovereign and independent nation to annexed territory, to U.S. State, was done in violation of laws and treaties then in effect and with no regard for the wishes of the Hawaiian people.
In a recent Cosmic Voice interview, His Majesty Edmund Keli’i Silva, Jr., King of Hawaii, and his chief legal counsel Dr. Aidun, HM Attorney General, Kingdom of Hawaii, a renowned expert in domestic and international law, speak candidly with Neil Keenan and Cosmic Voice hosts Drake Bailey and Thomas Williams about the illegal seizure of his Kingdom and the efforts well under way to reclaim and restore Hawaiian sovereignty, self-sufficiency and sustainability.
HM Edmund Keli’i Silva, Jr.’s direct bloodline and royal lineage dates back to 387 A.D. His genealogical record exhibits an impeccable chain of custody and the original record of this was last chanted in the Royal Court in 1836.
Dr. Aidun’s impressive credentials are as follows: Chief Justice, Royal Borneo Nations; Mund-Barefan Yamasse Nation, Washitaw de Dougdamoundyah Tribal Nation; HM Attorney General, Kingdom of Hawaii; Member, National American Indian Court Judges Association; Member #01798766, American Bar Association; Member #1040751, International Bar Association.
During the interview, both King Silva and Dr. Aidun recount the true history of Hawaii and the heart-rendering story of how Western influence has affected those sacred lands and the lives of his people. Most Americans, and even many Hawaiian citizens themselves, are unaware of the outrageous violations of international law and crimes against the Hawaiian people which lead to the illegal seizure of their homeland and its subsequent statehood.
Few realize that in 1893, at the time of the forced provincial government take-over, the Hawaiian monarchy had entered into formal associations with the crown heads of Europe, Asia and the Pacific and had more than 90 diplomatic legations around the world. Prior to the coup d’état, the United States had consistently and unconditionally recognized Hawaii as a sovereign nation state. This was affirmed by several treaties and conventions made between the two nations. Between 1846 and 1886, the Hawaiian Kingdom’s sovereign status was also confirmed by duly executed treaties with 17 other nation states, including Great Britain, France, Russia, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, China, and Japan.
Therefore, these treaties remain legal and binding and in effect to this day under the Constitution of the Kingdom of Hawaii. Under every law, domestic and international, each treaty is a covenant between two sovereign nations and cannot be transferred to any other entity, much less the usurper that has admitted to overthrowing the country.
H.M. Edmund Keli’i Silva, Jr. and Dr. Aidun make it abundantly clear that their mission is to restore their Kingdom to its full and rightful stature as an independent sovereign nation state. This effort is well underway with HUGE implications not just for the peoples of Hawaii, but for all the people of the world!
The battle to restore Hawaii’s sovereignty is not a frivolous pursuit based on pie-in-the-sky, wishful thinking. Its inevitability is based in the inherent power of Truth and applied righteousness. All of the ingredients and tools are present to dismantle and take down the system, which has been forcibly and unjustly superimposed over the true sovereignty of the Kingdom.
An Official Admission of Guilt: The Huge Crack in the Matrix
On January 21 1993, one day following the inauguration of William Jefferson Clinton, 42nd President of the United States, a U.S. Senate Joint Resolution was introduced before the 103rd Congress. This resolution acknowledged the 100-year anniversary of the overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii. The resolution entitled “Acknowledgement and Apology” was ratified later that same year, coincidentally enough, on November 23, just one day after the 30th anniversary of the JFK assassination.
Although worded in polite language, United States Public Law 103-150, is a Law which states that the Law was broken, and that the United States illegally occupies the territory of the Hawaiian people.
HM Attorney General of the Kingdom of Hawaii, Dr. Aidun, examined, dissected, and analyzed the 1993 Apology Resolution and found it gravely wanting and greatly misleading. His comments are in italics at the end of each unnumbered Article. He has numbered them for easy reference and notes that it was deliberately not numbered because one would find it difficult to pinpoint any travesty contained in the “Apology” by quick reference to an Article number.
103rd UNITED STATES CONGRESS 1ST SESSION
1. To acknowledge the 100th anniversary of the January 17, 1893 overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii, and to offer an apology to Native Hawaiians on behalf of the United States for the overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii; (A new law recognizing the breaking of an earlier law. Law-making is the best scam going if you have the means to victimize, terrorize and demonize. The intent, content, extent, scope, scale, impact and effect of this Apology is suspect and unknown. BUT, it does give the Kingdom of Hawaii great latitude and freedom in asserting its rights.)
2. Whereas, prior to the arrival of the first Europeans in 1778, the Native Hawaiian people lived in a highly organized, self-sufficient, subsistent social system, based on communal land tenure, with a sophisticated language, culture, and religion; (The US government admits, without any equivocations, that we were, and still are, a civilized People. The first Europeans introduced deadly diseases which almost decimated the native population who had no known immunization for these horrid European afflictions. This was wanton genocide and crimes against humanity.)
3. Whereas, a unified monarchical government of the Hawaiian Islands was established in 1810 under Kamehameha I, the first King of Hawaii; (Our inherent sovereignty and independence is recognized and acknowledged without any reservations.)
4. Whereas, from 1826 until 1893, the United States recognized the independence of the Kingdom of Hawaii, extended full and complete diplomatic recognition to the Hawaiian Government, and entered into treaties and conventions with the Hawaiian monarchs to govern commerce and navigation in 1826, 1842, 1849, 1875, and 1887; (One sovereign recognizes and regards another sovereign under international law and the U.S. Constitution. This is known as the “pre-greed period.” It is also known as the “we come, we see, we inspect, and we grab at the point of a gun syndrome.”)
5. Whereas, the Congregational Church (now known as the United Church of Christ), through its American Board of Commissioners for Foreign Missions, sponsored and sent more than 100 missionaries to the Kingdom of Hawaii between 1820 and 1850; (For good measure, throw in Christianity. Mind you, the First Amendment’s freedom of religion is conveniently left out for the time being. The Kingdom of Hawaii enjoyed religious freedom until the missionaries arrived.)
6. Whereas, on January 14, 1893, John L. Stevens (hereafter referred to in this Resolution as the “United States Minister”), the United States Minister assigned to the sovereign and independent Kingdom of Hawaii conspired with a small group of non-Hawaiian residents of the Kingdom of Hawaii, including citizens of the United States, to overthrow the indigenous and lawful Government of Hawaii; (The incendiary John L. Stevens is singled out. He was not the spark that ignited the forcible acquisition. There were some kabuki dancers in the background. Of course, the White House feigned ignorance.)