The second part of this update has some interesting information about a UFO sighting while onboard a Carnival cruise at the following links:
by Tanaath on 10/14/14
It’s come to my attention that someone using the name ‘Gareth Hawley’ is claiming to be a ‘General of Trollface Division’ in the Silver Legion, and attempting to use this status in order to harass and ‘ban’ people from the Silver Legion.
Gareth Hawley, to the best of my knowledge, is not a member of the Silver Legion and is not entitled to speak for us, or ban people now, or ever, from the Silver Legion. I don’t know who this person is, and he appears to be an internet troll intent on stirring up trouble.
To edify and clarify, here are some of the things that can get you banned from the Silver Legion:
- Deliberately (or falsely claiming an accident in) killing or harming, or attempting to kill or harm a fellow Legionnaire, ally, civilian, or person under our protection.
- Deliberately providing intelligence about Silver Legion or allied operations to an enemy.
- Deliberately sabotaging missions, equipment, or other aspects of an operation.
- Utilizing Silver Legion personnel, equipment, or other resources for the purpose of giving oneself power over others for personal gain. (Please note, this would include utilizing Silver Legion resources to harass people who don’t agree with you on the internet – the Silver Legion does not consider a person’s internet commentary to be worth that kind of effort in most circumstances, as we have far more important things to spend our efforts on.)
Here’s some things that won’t get you banned from the Silver Legion (in fact we even encourage these):
- Questioning or refusing a mission or ‘order’ on ethical, moral, or other similar grounds.
- Questioning the decisions of the administration when they don’t make sense or are stupid.
- Exercising critical thought and judgement in all circumstances.
- ‘Insulting’ administration and ‘command’ (ok, we don’t encourage this, but you’re still allowed to do it. In some cases it’s even appropriate – hey, we make mistakes too, and it’s occasionally good for us to get called out on that).
So as you can see, Gareth Hawley, by his own actions, isn’t a Silver Legionnaire, and if he ever was on any level, wouldn’t remain one after attempting to use us to abuse people who disagreed with him.
Furthermore, there are still reptilians left in the universe. The Silver Legion is fully aware that the reptoids, aggressive as they are, are not the entire causative factor in this whole mess, though they’re greatly involved. Nor are they all 100% culpable – many have ‘quit’, so far, and we expect this behaviour to continue. A genocide on the reptilians, as viscerally satisfying as that might be for those of us on Earth who have been suffering their depredations, would still not address the factions that used the reptilians as a tool here, nor would it undo the damage. It would simply kill a lot of beings indiscriminately. There are more constructive ways to deal with the problem than simple genocide. Same thing with ‘demons’, a classification of which is generally not made clear (are we talking people that look monstrous to us? Members of the demonic species types? People demonized to us by the monotheistic three? Hostile ETs/EDs?). There’s no ‘demon hell’, and Thomas Williams doesn’t exactly have to worry about being banned from the Silver Legion, considering he’s already pretty deeply involved with us.
So if you run into Gareth Hawley, feel free to tell him what you think about him. It’s not going to affect your chances with the Silver Legion in any way. As I’ve said before, membership in the Silver Legion is not contingent upon any form of internet or online participation. This is not an e-group you can join on the internet. If you want to join the Silver Legion, find some way to meet us with your consciousness. Whether that’s astral projection, bilocation, sleep visitation, or something else entirely – you do it with your consciousness and your mind, not with your keyboard and your internet connection.
In further news, apparently someone sighted what appears to be a Silver Legion small craft off the coast of Florida
. I’ve viewed the footage, and it’s either the real thing, or it’s a very clever CGI that somehow manages to look exactly like a particular and specific type of Silver Legion point operational craft – which would in turn imply that the CGI creator had some kind of knowledge about the craft to begin with. Another Silver Legionnaire that I’m in close contact with agrees with that assessment.
Does this imply that our problems with landing are over? Well, not likely yet, I’m afraid. It didn’t land, after all. It just flew around there, presumably carrying out whatever its particular mission was. (And before you ask, no, I don’t have that information. For me to have specific information on the missions and locations of our craft at any given time would not only be a hell of a lot of not so relevant data for me to carry, but it would also be a liability if I were to be intercepted.) But it does have positive implications – at the very least, if we’re able to get a low altitude sighting, probably some of our tech can work as intended, even if we’re not yet capable of getting boots on the ground.
This kind of craft is not the kind of craft we’d use for landing; as I mentioned it’s a point operational craft, which means it typically performs very specific missions (point operations) – and these don’t usually involve interacting with Terrans directly. Some of the people on those missions have permission to try to make the ships seen to the general public if the opportunity arises. Others are required to conceal themselves. The kind of mission this craft would be on would be the former.