UFO Cover-up in NY Times: Former CIA Director ‘Soberly Concerned’ About UFOs

Thanks to PEERS/Want to Know.com

If you think UFOs, flying saucers and little green men are a bunch of bunk and swamp gas, you may want to read this old evidence of a very real administrative conundrum from decades ago.

It would be in the best interests of everyone on Starship Earth to acknowledge the presence of the Star Nations and understand that they have been engaging our civilization for thousands of years, and still are. 

The only thing standing between them, us and First Contact is the rogue US federal government—but not for long!  ~ BP

This astounding 1960 article on a former CIA director being “soberly concerned” about UFOs is available in the New York Times archives. Click here to confirm. We provide a copy of the article below. Bold typeface has been added to aid in finding the quote from former CIA Director Hillenkoetter demanding that the truth be brought out about UFOs. To see other key witness statements on the UFO cover-up by astronauts, military officers, and other top leaders, click here.

Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter was the first director of the CIA when it was originally created in 1947, serving as its director until 1950. The revealing New York Times article below interestingly was buried on page 30 of the Sunday edition that winter day over 50 years ago. You can easily verify this by going to the New York Times archives webpage for the article at this link. Immediately under the title, you will see descriptors for the article: “February 28, 1960, Sunday, Page 30, 418 words.”

 


AIR FORCE ORDER
ON ‘SAUCERS’ CITED

Pamphlet by the Inspector General Called Objects a ‘Serious Business’



WASHINGTON, Feb. 27 (UPI)—The Air Force has sent its commands a warning to treat sightings of unidentified flying objects as “serious business” directly related to the nation’s defense, it was learned today.
An Air Force spokesman confirmed issuance of the directive after portions of it were made public by a private “flying saucer” group.
The new regulations were issued by the Air Force inspector general Dec. 24.
The regulations, revising similar ones issued in the past, outlined procedures and said that “investigations and analysis of UFO’s are directly related to the Air Force’s responsibility for the defense of the United States.”

Committee Reveals Document

Existence of the document was revealed by the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena.
The privately financed committee accused the Air Force of deception in publicly describing reports of unidentified flying objects as delusions and hoaxes while sending the private admonition to its commands.
Vice Admiral R. H. Hillenkoetter (Ret.), a committee board member and former director of the Central Intelligence Agency, said in a statement that a copy of the inspector general’s warning had been sent to the Senate Science and Astronautics Committee.
“It is time for the truth to be brought out in open Congressional hearings,” he said.”
The Air Force confirmed that the document had been issued. A spokesman said it was put out by Maj. Gen. Richard E. O’Keefe, acting inspector general at the time, to call attention to revised Air Force regulations concerning unidentified flying objects.
The statement was included in an “operations and training” pamphlet circulated at intervals to bring commands up to date.
Pentagon aides said the new regulations covering seven printed pages, made no substantive change in policy but had been rewritten as a matter of course.
The Air Force has investigated 6,132 reports of flying objects since 1947, including 183 in the last six months of 1959. The latest Air Force statement, issued a month ago said, “no physical or material evidence, not even a minute fragment of a so-called flying saucer, has ever been found.”
Admiral Hillenkoetter said that “behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFO’s.”
“But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense,”
the retired admiral said. He charged that
“to hide the facts, the Air Force has silenced its personnel” through the issuance of a regulation.


Note:
if you click on this link to purchase this article from the New York Times, you will see that their database has misspelled the article title to read “Air Forge” rather than “Air Force.” The New York Times is generally meticulous about editing and correcting errors. This error has now stood at least since 2003 when we first searched and could not find the article because of this misspelling. Could this be intentional to make it difficult for people to find the article when searching their database? For an abundance of other reliable, verifiable information on the UFO cover-up, see below.

What you can do:

    • Inform your media and political representatives of this important information on Roscoe Hillenkoetter and the UFO cover-up. To contact those close to you, click here.


    • For an excellent UFO Information Center filled with reliable resources and recommendations on UFO videos, essays, declassified documents, news articles, and more, click here.


    • For a powerful collection of major media articles revealing a major cover-up of UFOs, including fascinating interviews with military and government witnesses, click here.


    • For an inspiring and informative online lesson on UFOs in the free, heart and mind expanding Insight Course, click here.


    • Spread this news on CIA Director Roscoe Hillenkoetter with your friends and colleagues, and bookmark this article on key news websites using the “Share This” icon on this page, so that we can fill the role at which the major media is sadly failing. Together, we can make a difference.


  • We need your support. Please help our work to grow and thrive by donating at this link.

Source

About Starship Earth: The Big Picture

I'm a Canadian freelance writer living near Phoenix, Arizona specializing in the 2012 phenomenon, spirituality, and wellness & nutrition. Over the past 8 years I've learned what our spiritual upgrade is REALLY all about and have access to insider information not shared in the mainstream media. I aim to dispel the myths and disinformation around The Shift and Ascension and help bring the world Truth. It is time. Welcome... and I hope this blog makes a difference in your spiritual liberation. ~ Molly A. Chapman

8 thoughts on “UFO Cover-up in NY Times: Former CIA Director ‘Soberly Concerned’ About UFOs

  1. ** PRE-meditated – sorry.

  2. I do have to say something else, however. It is my ‘feeling,’ and being prompted by my inner sanctum, :)…the only reason why they want this stuff reported to government is so they can take yet ‘more action’ against ‘real disclosure.’…unfortunately for us.

    I do understand that there are many ‘bad’ ETs out there, who do not have our best intentions at heart; no way. But there are good civilizations; and those who dismantled the ability for the US to use these warhead is not an accident. The dummies who’ve tested these Nukes have destroyed, and literally blown holes into the atmosphere, and have been doing Atomic testing in the Oceans as well. So this is nothing new…as they were warned not to; but did it anyway. Just to say they’re superior. There are other countries that did this as well; Ha, and I have to laugh at them through the side of my mouth when I think about how they pound on Iran..and they don’t even have Nukes…and don’t want them to have them. I say, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. I dun’no if anyone else realizes it, or listens to David Wilcock, but there are ‘natural stargates’ in Iraq and Iran. Why do folks believe they ‘want them taken down’ and stick our troops there? They want to have access to those stargates, that’s why.

    When listening to the Disclosure Project, and all the ‘whistle blowers’ out there, including Carol, who was Werner VonBraun’s personal assistant until he died, (we’re friend on FB) the government has been using this ‘scared of the ET’s tactic’ to get the Star Wars station launched, to do battle, and keep the good ET’s from coming in here, to tell us the truth. It’s all about government control, cabal control and from reading “The Enlightment” again last night by ‘inner sanctum’ insistence, they just do ‘not’ want us to know who and what we are, and what powers we do have to put a stop to this. The good ET’s were correct when they said that there’s just not enough people awake.

    If we can give that credence, then it’s more understandable why they’ve held off for so long. From all the impressions I’m receiving the ‘new earth’ IS nearly ready, about 3 weeks from today. I also feel that they were waiting for the proper alignment, just after the solstice, so they could move in a way that would not be suspected. We know the cabal would have expected them at the time of solstice, but they’re smarter than that. And if you’d like another opinion (but you know I’ll do that anyway 🙂 …I also believe that ‘we had a part in creating this new Earth.’ Why? Because those of us that are awake desire it with all of our hearts and spirits. This new Earth will be perfection, and it will be the select groups of people, (NO NUMBERS) that are taken.

    When the Bible kept saying 144,000 of ALL the people earth-trapped, that isn’t right. That would mean that Creation is ‘selective out of all the billions of souls here;’ and how very wrong does that sound? God does ‘not discriminate’ for we are all the children of Creator…and to me, this sounds more accurate than taking up only a 144,000 lightworkers? That does ‘not’ jell with me at all, and never did. And just Israel? How horrible has that nation become? They’re filled with cabal, and they will be forgotten this time around, just as everyone that didn’t follow Noah’s advice before the flood. I doubt that the cabal…any of them, would even make it to the new Earth. I do believe they’ll be left here, to clean up the mess they made of this planet. I don’t know who or what occupies their bodies, but they made huge mistakes, and continually broke the law of Creation by ‘per-meditated murder’.

    So, anyway; that’s my ‘current take’ on the situation. I know lots of people won’t agree, but that’s okay. Everyone is entitled, ya know? And I’d love to hear what others have to say, too. Maybe I’m just not paying attention enough, who knows. Love, light and blessings ❤ ❤

  3. This one show how far the Hollow Earth and UFO history goes back, and how the Pyramids connect. There’s really no denying any of it exists.

    • Yes, leahanna, it sounds like the tunnels connect everything worldwide. I had a post about Egyptian artifacts and an opening found in Grand Canyon, AZ. The opening is sealed, of course, until the time comes to reveal it.

  4. Hmmm, very interesting. Air Forge? Well, sounds like a forgery…but it’s what’s inside that counts. I’ll tell ya something, BP…I can’t say I’m surprised that you posted this, as we’re in sync. When I stopped the documentary I was watching on YT, to go check my email, this was in there.

    Come to find out from that documentary that there are more coming from within the ‘hollow earth’ then from other planets. This investigation they did was awesome. I’ll post the link, and I do believe that you’ll enjoy it. Maybe you’ve seen it before, dun’no…but there’s an awful lot of ‘facts’ that I know exist that make this very real. Just have to read the subtitles in English, but I was rather glued to it. 🙂 The Third Reich was the first to establish their habitat inside the planet. There’s so many out there, and they’re all informative.

  5. Susanne R says:

    Former CIA “DIRECTOR”!
    What a perfect precursor for Project Blue Beam.
    A “soberly concerned” ex-official.
    Gimme a fuckin’ break!
    When the true aliens show themselves it will not be to hold hands with the Pope and proclaim a new one world religion.
    And don’t forget, people, Shadow USG has back-engineered alien craft. Two US fighter jets escorting a “UFO” could very well be escorting this generation’s equivalent to Chuck Yeager.

Comments are closed.