If David Wilcock’s stats are anywhere near correct, there must be a whole lot of Americans getting wise to their “government” and seeking the truth about what’s REALLY going on.
If that’s true, then this won’t seem as close to the fringes as it once did. ~ BP
Go to 3:13 for the punch line
This video covers a lot of ground:
1. The use of assassination as a ‘tool’ by the United States
2. The investment the US has made in developing covert assassination methods
3. The CIA assassination manual, originally compiled to assist the coup in democratically elected and run government of Guatemala in the 1950’s.
4. The actual methods the CIA recommends for killing people
5. “The most efficient ‘accident’ is a fall of 75 feet for more to a hard surface”
Lots of bankers, and now a CIA guy, jumping off buildings lately, huh?
All in the national interest?