Dr. Andrew Wakefield breaks silence on #CDCWhistleblower

I wonder how many more doctors will be coming out of the woodwork, in support of Dr. William Thompson, the CDC Whistleblower who exposed the fraud of vaccines. -LW

While other media outlets remain silent on this breaking story, we continue our investigation into the CDC Whistleblower Dr William Thompson… and as a result of Thompson’s statements a collective voice is accusing the CDC of fraud.

Initially Dr. Thompson contacted Doctor Brian Hooker stating the CDC has been hiding self-incriminating evidence for over 10 years now and that he WITNESSED the CDC remove large numbers of young black boys from their case study, because they showed a 340 percent SPIKE in autism after vaccinations.

We’re now turn to an international leader on vaccinations for some answers. In fact, it was HIS research that started a lot of this talk years ago. Our guest today is Dr. Andrew Wakefield one of the first researchers to link vaccines to autism.

Shortly after he first spoke out against vaccinations, the Lancet journal, ABC’s Good Morning America and even the British Medical Journal basically cut him off. The medical community did everything they could to distance themselves from him, while ABC did everything they could to vilify him. It’s been several tough years, yet Doctor Wakefield’s research still reverberates throughout doctors offices and households around the nation and he’s here joining us today to discuss the CDC Whistleblower and his own research.

Egypt Deal Brings Joy to Gaza as Israel Agrees to Historic Truce

[The truce seems to be lasting. Let's pray we'll see more ceasefires in the near future. -LW]

From AlJazeera- August 27, 2014http://tinyurl.com/os34ntr

Thousands of Palestinians are celebrating in Gaza after Israel and Palestinian groups agreed an open-ended ceasefire to end seven weeks of fighting in Gaza.

The Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas, said on Tuesday from the occupied West Bank that a formula had been accepted by all parties and that a ceasefire had gone into effect at 1600 GMT.

He hailed the agreement as a chance to “build a new nation and end the occupation”, before thanking Egypt, Qatar and the US for their roles in brokering the agreement made during indirect talks in Cairo.

The Reuters and AP news agencies quoted Israeli officials as saying that the Israeli government had accepted the deal. Israeli media reported the same.

Hamas’s exiled deputy leader, Moussa Abu Marzouk, said the agreement was a “victory for the resistance”.

Crowds took to the bombed-out streets of Gaza to celebrate the end of hostilities. Many used the v-sign to signify Palestinian victory over Israel.

Al Jazeera’s Andrew Simmons, reporting from Gaza, said that the deal agreed an immediate easing of Israel’s blockade of crossings into Gaza, and a gradual lifting of restrictions on fishing off the coast of the strip.

“The embargo will be lifted and the five border posts will see considerable changes, with the Rafah border crossing opening,” he said in reference to the crossing between Egypt and Gaza.

Al Jazeera’s Jacky Rowland, reporting from West Jerusalem, said discussions on the creation of a seaport and airport will take place in a month “when indirect talks betwen Israel and Palestinians are scheduled to resume”.

She noted that local leaders had urged civilians not to return to their homes yet. Local officials also announced that schools will not begin on the first day of September.

Ofir Gendelman, the Israeli prime minister’s spokesman on the Arab world, said operations in Gaza were a victory for Israel.

“Hamas gave in and accepted the same Egyptian proposal for a ceasefire it rejected until now. The reason for the change … air strikes,” he said.

Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev told Al Jazeera that the bloodshed could have been “avoided” if Hamas had accepted the July 15 ceasefire agreement.

Several senior Hamas and Islamic Jihad leaders made rare public appearances after the truce took hold.

Senior Islamic Jihad official Mohammed al-Hindi gave a victory speech to thousands gathered in a square in the Rimal area of Gaza City.

“We’re going to build our port and our airport, and if they attack the port, they attack the port,” Zahar said.

“But anyone who attacks the airport will have their airport attacked again.”

The deal
* A multilateral ceasefire.
* Israel to open more of its Gaza crossings, Egypt to open Rafah.
* The Palestinian Authority to take over Gaza’s borders.
* The PA to lead rebuilding efforts.
* Israel to reduce security buffer inside Gaza, from 300m to 100m.
* Israel to extend fishing limit off Gaza’s coast from three to six miles, with the possibility of extending it further.

“We’re going to build our port and our airport, and if they attack the port, they attack the port,” Zahar said.
“But anyone who attacks the airport will have their airport attacked again.”

Raids end
Israeli air raids continued in the run up to the ceasefire on Tuesday, as jets attacked two Gaza City high-rise buildings, collapsing one and severely damaging the other.

One attack levelled the 15-storey Basha tower and severely damaged a 13-storey building known as the Italian complex, which was home to 70 families and dozens of shops and offices.

Palestinian health officials said 20 people were wounded in the Italian complex attack.

In Israel, one civilian was killed and two others seriously wounded by a mortar round fired from Gaza hit a kibbutz in the Eshkol regional council area.

A total of 2,142 people, most of them civilians including more than 490 children, have been killed in Gaza since war broke out on July 8. A total of 69 people have been killed on the Israeli side, nearly all of them soldiers.

Source.

Children Missing – Death train busted

If you’ve seen news reports about “Death trains,” be aware that it is manufactured news. Unfortunately, it doesn’t explain what is happening to all of the children that go missing in Central America. -LW

The video views are censored, yesterday (August 27) it was over 8,000 and now it is counting backwards! But this video was enough to get the MSM to back off and admit they spewed a pile of death train B.S. that smoked worse than a tire fire.

The super damning stuff starts at minute 4, and continues through the end of the video.

If you can even get to this video, (many readers cannot) and you want to embed it, Youtube will not allow embeds. This video will appear to work from your computer if you embed it into your web page, but Youtube remembers your IP to fool you, and anyone hitting your web site will see either the message “this video has been removed by the user” or “this video has been deleted” or an entirely different video will show up to your readers, all the while your computer shows it all as normal. It is a dirty trick Youtube uses for clandestine censorship. SO, to circumvent this,

Just copy the link to the video (in the address bar at the top of the browser) and paste that link into your page. The video will not embed, but at least it will work when clicked on. There is no reason for this particular video to get less than five million views other than censorship, and you can be sure that will keep it down into at max five digit thousands. But you cannot expect fair when the infrastructure is owned by those running the scam, you just have to do what it takes to circumvent it. This video will also be compressed and posted on Jimstonefreelance.com

There will be raw footage of all the clips used to make this video plus a lot more footage I did not include in this video to make it flow better. Video two of this series is being completed now.

The raw footage will be posted to make it impossible for shills to debunk this.

During the investigation launched to produce this video, it was proven that there are no beast train derailings, and no children on these trains. This was uncovered during interviews of three different security forces totally separate from each other, an additional interview of a well informed witness, and an interview of a man who was obviously secret police who rides the trains frequently to keep those who do ride safe (from what I could tell he did not do arrests).

ALL interviewed produced the exact same numbers for people on the trains (20-30 per day and very few (if any) children.

Links
Full Story
Update

Pentagon’s top-secret hypersonic weapon explodes in mystery Alaska fireball: Flaming missile that can hit anywhere on Earth in an hour lights up the sky for hundreds of miles around | Mail Online

This news begs the question: Was there off-world intervention to stop this missile? There is a plethora of reports describing “non-military” craft monitoring and/or interfering with nuclear installations. More recently, reports of on-going electrical problems at the NSA’s super-computer surveillance facility in Utah. Call it angelic intervention, if you prefer. What say you? -LW

  • Rocket carrying an experimental Army strike weapon exploded early Monday after taking off from a launch pad in Alaska
  • Kodiak photographer Scott Wight watched the launch from Cape Greville in Chiniak
  • Weapon able to travel at speeds of up to 3,500mph and strike anywhere on Earth in hours

A top-secret weapon being developed by the US military was destroyed four seconds after its launch from a test range in Alaska early on Monday after controllers detected a problem with the system, the Pentagon said.
The Advanced Hypersonic Weapon is part of a program to create a missile that will destroy targets anywhere on Earth within hours – traveling at speeds in excess of 3,500 miles-an-hour or Mach 5.
The mission was aborted to ensure public safety, and no one was injured in the incident, which occurred shortly after 4 am EDT at the Kodiak Launch Complex in Alaska, said Maureen Schumann, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Defense Department.
‘We had to terminate,’ Schumann said. ‘The weapon exploded during takeoff and fell back down in the range complex,’ she added.
The incident caused an undetermined amount of damage to the launch facility 25 miles from the city of Kodiak, Schumann said.

Full Story and Video . . ..

Rob Schneider says he has smoking gun on CDC vaccine-autism fraud

This is getting big and in our face. It’s awesome! and Jon is championing this. -LW

by Jon Rappoport
August 24, 2014

www.nomorefakenews.com

Here is a copy of a letter actor and comedian Rob Schneider sent to California Governor Jerry Brown’s office Friday. It is posted at canaryparty.org.

Schneider is to be commended and supported in every possible way for stepping forward.

Schneider writes: “I have copies of the original CDC report that was later suppressed and fraudulently changed.”

I urge Schneider to post that report now.


From: Rob Schneider
Date: Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 10:20 PM
Subject: CDC Autism Whistleblower Admits Vaccine Study Fraud – CNN iReport
To: Lark Park, Deputy Legislative Secretary, Governor’s office

Dear Ms. Park,

This is Rob Schneider. I want to first thank you for calling me several years ago when Governor Brown signed into law AB2109, the requirement for all parents of school children to have to “be counseled” to get a Doctor’s note in order to obtain a vaccine exemption to attend public school in California.

As you may or may or not know this has caused hardships all over the state as Doctors have refused to meet with parents who want the exemption form signed and families who have been threatened with or have been kicked out of medical practices for not going along with the exact Vaccine schedule, currently 49 shots of over 16 different Vaccines before the age of Six Years old. This in spite of a family’s objections whose child may have had another sibling that had a bad reaction to a particular Vaccine.

This policy of one size fits all Vaccine schedule for every child is as absurd as giving the same eye prescription glasses to every child. The fact is EVERY CHILD IS DIFFERENT and there is currently NO SYSTEM or thought to which child could be more susceptible to adverse reactions including permanent injury and death from any Vaccine or Vaccine ingredients.

Since I have opposed this undemocratic and onerous legislation (and Law) from its inception, I have kept up on how it has affected families in California. Now there is more reason than ever to be concerned, even outraged, by the CDC and by AB 2109.

A top Scientist and Researcher for the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Dr. William Thompson PHD, who did the major research safety study for the Measles Mumps and Rubella Vaccine (MMR) has come forward as a whistleblower and admitted that the MMR study was in fact fraudulent. (I have attached a link of the news story from CNN for your convenience).

As a concerned citizen of the State of California, I feel compelled to share with you proof the CDC committed fraud (I have copies of the original CDC report that was later suppressed and fraudulently changed). One disturbing disclosure, AFRICAN AMERICAN CHILDREN were and still are THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY PERCENT more likely to develop Autism under the current Vaccine MMR schedule. This according to the original CDC study in 2001.

My question to you and Governor Brown is, how many children in California in the last thirteen years since this report have been hurt? How many children in the US have been permanently damaged?

Lastly, how many MORE children will be needlessly injured because of the bill Governor Brown signed?

Before I pay for advertisements in News outlets, Sacramento Bee, etc, I would like to hear what Governor Brown has to say in light of this new information.

This letter is being sent to my Representative in Congress, Congressman Sherman and to my friend Congressman Posey of Florida and to both our State Senators as well as to other media outlets.

I await your call or email and Governor Brown’s prompt response.
The children of California deserve nothing less.

Sincerely,

Rob Schneider

Jon Rappoport

Source.